Outings Consent Information
On Inset Days and during Holiday Club we offer children the opportunity to go on trips with the club such as Ten Pin Bowling and Tubby Bears.
Very strict risk assessment and planning takes place before and during the trips.
- A risk assessment is carried out before a trip
- All staff and volunteers have read and understood our trip policy and
- The ratios of 1:8 are applied unless the risk assessment of the outing has
highlighted that the ratio needs to be increased due to the nature of the
- All children are told about the rules and what to do if they get lost
before a trip
- Children on outings that they could get lost carry staff telephone
- Emergency Contact Details are taken with the staff
- Medical & dietary needs are checked when booked to check the trip is suitable or if any adaptations are required.
- That children who are on medication need to take it with them and a first aider is present on trips
In order for us to allow your child to leave the care setting we need your permission. The easiest way of doing this is by clicking the outings consent checkbox during the registration process. Alternatively, you can download the consent form out and hand it in to us.