Schools Out Club Privacy Notice

Schools Out Club is required to collect personal data from you, about you and your child to deliver a childcare service. The personal information we will collect is as follows:

We will collect this data verbally and in writing online in the form of registration forms and government funding forms. We are required to hold and use this personal data to comply with the statutory framework of England, OFSTED, the department for education and our Local Authority.

This data will be used to:

This data will be held and stored securely and will not be disclosed to any other person unlawfully in line with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018. Schools Out Club may need to share your data by law with outside agencies. In the event of non- payment of fees Schools Out Club reserves the right to share your data with debt collecting agencies i.e. Redwood Collections or the small claims court. The club fees administer will notify you in writing before this happens.

Data will be obtained for a specific lawful purpose and not processed in any manner incompatible with that purpose.

Data will be accurate and kept up to date as parents/carers formally notify us of any changes.

Data will not be stored for any longer than is necessary (up to the age of child turning 15 years when they are no longer old enough to attend)

Data will be kept safe from unauthorised access, accidental loss or destruction.

Data will be disposed of safely.

Staff will understand their role in data protection.

Parents and carers have the right to know what information we hold and can request in writing to the manager to see this.

If you feel that Schools Out Club have breached data protection laws, please write to The Manager who will deal with your complaint as soon as practically possible. If a breach is found Schools Out Club will report to the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) within 72 hours of becoming aware of the breach. Telephone number: 0303 123 1113. If you feel that Schools Out Club have not dealt with the complaint, then you should report to the ICO.